Skip to main content
Topic: microwave problem (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
microwave problem
Yahoo Message Number: 142694
Hi, I have a 92' MB and have owned it for 6-7 years.  I am in the process of moving and the LD will be my part time home for a few months.  I "moved in" a few days ago.  It's parked where I have access to electrical.  I plugged it in, got the fridge going and went to set the clock on the microwave and non of the buttons respond.  It's flashing 88:88 or something and I can't get it to reset.  This microwave has seen very little use since new and has always worked for me.  Any ideas?  It's flashing, obviously has power but nothing else....
1992 MB

Re: microwave problem
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 142696
Set the time, that might fix it.

Jan/Scottsdale AZ.

To: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:27:15 -0700
 Subject: [LD] microwave problem

Hi, I have a 92' MB and have owned it for 6-7 years.  I am in the process of moving and the LD will be my part time home for a few months.  I "moved in" a few days ago.  It's parked where I have access to electrical.  I plugged it in, got the fridge going and went to set the clock on the microwave and non of the buttons respond.  It's flashing 88:88 or something and I can't get it to reset.  This microwave has seen very little use since new and has always worked for me.  Any ideas?  It's flashing, obviously has power but nothing else....

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 142707
Yes, Jan is right.  Just set the time.  Push "clock" first, then punch in the time, then hit "clock" again.  I think that's right (from memory).  It will stop blinking and you'll be all ready to cook.

Enjoy your "part-time" home.  Aren't LD's the most useful things! Tessa, also with a '92 Ciao Baby!

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 142737
Thanks but the problem is none of the buttons respond including "clock".  That's what I've always done.  Friends have laughed when I say I'm living in my RV part time.  I love it.
1992 MB

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 142839
Okay, was just back out at Ciao Baby and checked the microwave.  Dumb question, but you did hit "Cancel" first and then Clock, the number, and then Clock again- right?  That's what worked for me.  I'm betting Cancel button isn't working for you, but thought I'd see if the correct sequence helps you.
Good luck! Tessa in TX '92 MB- Ciao Baby!