Skip to main content
Topic: Welcome sumomom_95758 and sblackwo1! (Read 18 times) previous topic - next topic
Welcome sumomom_95758 and sblackwo1!
Yahoo Message Number: 121
Thanks for the welcome. I just put a deposit down on a 26 1/2 mid-bath. Now all I have to do is wait
8-10 months before it arrives! In March I visited the
 factory and everyone there was great. They answered all my questions and gave me as much time as I wanted to explore every nook and cranny of every model. By the time I left I had all the information I needed to send in an order at a later date. After recently renting a motor home for another "test" of the RV lifestyle, I finally made my move and sent in the check. A big step, but I feel very good about it. Reading messages from Lazy Daze owners really helped me make my decision. This is a great site!

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 122
Thanks for the welcome. I just put a deposit down on a 26 1/2 mid-bath. Now all I have to do is wait
 factory and everyone there was great. They answered all my questions and gave me as much time as I wanted to explore every nook and cranny of every model. By the time I left I had all the information I needed to send in an order at a later date. After recently renting a motor home for another "test" of the RV lifestyle, I finally made my move and sent in the check. A big step, but I feel very good about it. Reading messages from Lazy Daze owners really helped me make my decision. This is a great site!

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 123

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 124

Welcome
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 150
Thank you for the welcome.
My husband Dan and I live in Michigan and have just placed an order for a 30' Lazy Daze. I sure wish that we would of found this site first, you all have been a wealth of information. We currently own a Class A and have been thinking about downsizing for about a year. This March we got serious and started looking. We narrowed our choices down to the Born Free and Lazy Daze. We had heard so many good things about both but when we really started comparing there just wasn't any comparison. It seemed everywhere we looked Lazy Daze was getting the nod. We were so convinced after watching the movie and talking a lot to Ed and Steve that we decided to go ahead and send in a order without actually having looked at one.
I know that others will think us odd and probably a bit nuts but with what we have heard I think that we just can't go wrong. We did take a long time trying to decide between a 26'mid bath and the 30'model. We, too, were questioning the couch layout for a bed. We also wondered just how easy it was to get in and out of the cabover bed but in the end the island bed won out.I think my husband knowing how clumsy I am decided it would be safer for the both of us. Ha! I was also intrigued with the rear kitchen but have yet to read any comments on it.
Well, I think that I have said more than you want to know but am just so excited to have found you all.
Thank you all again for the welcome, Kathleen

Welcome
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 151
My husband Dan and I live in Michigan and have just placed an order for a 30' Lazy Daze. I sure wish that we would of found this site first, you all have been a wealth of information. We currently own a Class A and have been thinking about downsizing for about a year. This March we got serious and started looking. We narrowed our choices down to the Born Free and Lazy Daze. We had heard so many good things about both but when we really started comparing there just wasn't any comparison. It seemed everywhere we looked Lazy Daze was getting the nod. We were so convinced after watching the movie and talking a lot to Ed and Steve that we decided to go ahead and send in a order without actually having looked at one.
I know that others will think us odd and probably a bit nuts but with what we have heard I think that we just can't go wrong. We did take a long time trying to decide between a 26'mid bath and the 30'model. We, too, were questioning the couch layout for a bed. We also wondered just how easy it was to get in and out of the cabover bed but in the end the island bed won out.I think my husband knowing how clumsy I am decided it would be safer for the both of us. Ha! I was also intrigued with the rear kitchen but have yet to read any comments on it.
Well, I think that I have said more than you want to know but am just so excited to have found you all.

Welcome
Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 152

Welcome
Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 153

Welcome
Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 154

Welcome
Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 155

Welcome
Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 156

Welcome
Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 157

Welcome
Reply #12
Yahoo Message Number: 158

Welcome
Reply #13
Yahoo Message Number: 159

Welcome
Reply #14
Yahoo Message Number: 161
I can understand your buying without even having a look at it. My wife and I were ready to do the same.
However a business trip too me to Southern CA so I took the opportunity to check out the factory. And I saw nothing to change my mind. In fact I was ready to order one without even discussing it with my wife (but thought better of it and waited until I got home).
Then we ordered it. And my wife has still not seen one. That was back in Novemeber. And on Sunday (June
4) we fly out to CA to pick up our new 30'.
 Our first trip will be bringing it back to our home in FL (talk about a "break-in" run, through AZ with the current 100+ temperatures).
And the first time for either of us to drive across the country. Any suggestions from anyone out there on what to look out for would be much appreciated (don't want to abuse the new unit on some of those hills).
Find it hard to sleep at night as I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning, only this time it's a new Lazy Daze under the tree. I know that the wait will be worth it.

Glenn Venice FL

Welcome
Reply #15
Yahoo Message Number: 162
I can understand your buying without even having a look at it. My wife and I were ready to do the same.
However a business trip too me to Southern CA so I took the opportunity to check out the factory. And I saw nothing to change my mind. In fact I was ready to order one without even discussing it with my wife (but thought better of it and waited until I got home).
Then we ordered it. And my wife has still not seen one. That was back in Novemeber. And on Sunday (June
4) we fly out to CA to pick up our new 30'.
 Our first trip will be bringing it back to our home in FL (talk about a "break-in" run, through AZ with the current 100+ temperatures).
And the first time for either of us to drive across the country. Any suggestions from anyone out there on what to look out for would be much appreciated (don't want to abuse the new unit on some of those hills).
Find it hard to sleep at night as I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning, only this time it's a new Lazy Daze under the tree. I know that the wait will be worth it.

Glenn Venice FL