Skip to main content
Topic: Ford service in Seattle (Read 8 times) previous topic - next topic
Ford service in Seattle
Yahoo Message Number: 137816
I'm looking for a service shop in Seattle to service the Ford portion anyone have recommendations?
 I've looked on line for some reviews but they seem to be either 5 star or 1 star.

J. Sadler

Re: Ford service in Seattle
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 137822
We've used Horizon Ford in south Seattle for some warranty work and were satisfied.

Marti from Seattle but currently in Tucson!
Marti
2011 Blue MB
Seattle

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 137823
Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent, Washington is the best in the Seattle area. Have used them both with my fleet and personal vehicles for over 40 years.

> To: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com From:
 Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 06:24:50 +0000
 Subject: [LD] Ford service in Seattle

I'm looking for a service shop in Seattle to service the Ford portion anyone have recommendations?
 I've looked on line for some reviews but they seem to be either 5 star or 1 star.

J. Sadler

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 137824
J.,

You might check the Maintenance/Installation Facilities

database on the Yahoo LD site: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/lifewithalazydazerv/database?method=reportRows&tbl=9&sortBy=1&sortDir=down&start_at=132

There are  number of WA facilities listed there, including one in Seattle that got a bad review.   I'm not sure if any of the others are close to Seattle.
 WA Bremerton Harlow Auto Repair 3217 Perry Ave, Bremerton, WA 360-377-4892 Very satisfied with this company. They inspected my newly purchased 1991 LD, tightened the steering linkage, put on new front brakes (everything, calipers and all), changed the oil, repaired my drivers side window which wouldn't go down (new rubber gasket). They kept our LD for a week. The price was extremely reasonable. We will definitely use them again. Thanks, Al Kurkosky for the recommendation. March 1, 2007. cahoffman145 Edit Delete WA Sequim Eric's RV  North end of Puget Sound ; http://www.ericsrv.com/ 800-488-3697 Also Quartzsite, AZ; 520-927-3220 Sarah Blackwood Edit Delete WA Wenatchee D & L's RV Center 3820 Chelan Hwy (Alt. 97) 509-662-1660 Professional, fair, and thorough. Worked us into their busy schedule when we had a failure on the road. Padordap Edit Delete WA Vancouver Advanced RV 99th street  THIS COMPANY IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I will never use Advanced RV again and recommend you don't use them either. First they did not follow factory guidelines for repair or materials as agreed and second another LD came back when I was picking up with a factory confirmed roof leak due to improper roof reseal job being done by Advanced RV.  Edit Delete WA North Seattle, Lynnwood, Everett Mobile-Tech RV Repair  425-923-3942 Jerry came to our house to work on a propane leak on our LD. Replaced the propane regulator. Fair, knowledgeable, winters in the SW, use same 425 phone nbr. I'd recommend him. martiv48 Edit Delete WA Yakima Aubren's RV Center East side of the Cascade Mountains 509-453-4709  Sarah Blackwood Edit Delete WA Everett RV Mobile Inc. 11715 HWY 99, Everett, WA 98204  (425) 355-1170  7/8/10 Very helpful website that aided us in diagnosing our need for new thermocouple on our '87 LD frig. haven't used their shop services; just the website. martiv48 Edit Delete WA Sumner Infinity Coach 1710 Fryar Ave. Suite 105 253 891 0879 12-2-10 98126 Fair prices, superb work, Blue Ox dealer Bill Burcham Edit Delete WA Sequim Eric's RV Performance Center 275 S. 7th Ave, Sequim, WA 98382 360-683-3696, 1-800-488-3697 Very knowledgable and reasonble.  Kathi Edit Delete WA TAcoma Ballew's Hitch, Truck and RV 2940 South M Street, Tacoma WA 98409 1 800 481-1210 Old fashioned customer relation oriented and family owned. Trustworthy and honest. Skilled at installation. Reasonable prices. Nate Walker, Tacoma WA Edit Delete WA Seaview Peninsula Automotive 4015 Pacific Hwy 360-642-4524 Rick, the owner was great! Stayed open late to help us out.  martiv48 Edit Delete WA Seattle Evergreen RV Service 16610 Aurora Ave N 206-542-1181 Stay away from this shop. They did a horid job installing a fridge, and replaced a propane tank valve that we did not ask them to replace, and never fixed the leak they were supposed to. After spending $1800 in their shop, I fee they did nothing but damage our rig.  Edit Delete WA Spokane Freedom RV 7807 E. Sprague Ave. (509) 921-9977 Ask for Ron Adams. Fixed electrical problem (see Msg. # 42127 for details) elh3946 Edit Delete

Barry

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 137849
Thank you all for the responses. And thank you Barry I wasn't aware of the "database" file about maintenance experiences.

J. Sadler

Ford service in Seattle
Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 137862
For the last 25 years I have used Bill Pierre Ford in north Seattle, working with the same service rep, Bill Mitchell all that time with absolutly no problems. Bill looks out for his customers and does not do, as some shops do, look for add on items which "might" need attention.
 When we started looking at RV's and concluding that we would get a LD or a Winnebago, both powered by an E450 I asked Bill if they could service RV's as many dealerships cannot handle large vehicles. He said that they can handle RV's up to 30 ft and they service several fleets of trucks/buses powered by the 350/450 powertrain.
 A service rep staying that length of time with the same shop speaks very well of the organization. If you talk with Bill, tell him who sent you........Ian