Skip to main content
Topic: 2000 RB FS in Escondido (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
2000 RB FS in Escondido
Yahoo Message Number: 137759
I have looked at this coach and it is in great condition and comes with all the normal camping stuff. The guys at Sonrise are straight up people and the story is true about buying it from a widow. Has new tires and is ready to go with I believe 30k miles. I am from Escondido and didn't go for it because my wife didn't like the colors on the inside. It is the green outside and greenish blue on the inside. I think that there is some wiggle room on the price becuase they have had it for 6 months.

Re: 2000 RB FS in Escondido
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 137762
Quote from: szazbo1"

"...I am from Escondido and didn't go for it because my wife didn't like the colors on the inside. It is the green outside and greenish blue on the inside..."

Decisions, decisions.  Wife or LD; LD or wife; wife or LD; LD or wife.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: 2000 RB FS in Escondido
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 137766
"szazbo1"  wrote: didn't go for it because my wife didn't like the colors on the inside. It is the green outside and greenish blue on the inside.
--- Couch/chair/dinette seat throws/covers and throw rugs take care of the "don't like the colors" problem very easily; the only time I see the upholstery or carpeting in my rig is when I take all of the above off for washing!

As ever, YMMV.

Joan
2003 TK has a new home