Skip to main content
Topic: Best RV service near Phoenix (Read 10 times) previous topic - next topic
Best RV service near Phoenix
Yahoo Message Number: 136963
Hi all,
 Has anyone used any of the RV services near Phoenix?  Our furnace doesn't ignite.  The blower works and I can see the spark working but no propane to start the furnace.  We will be in the Phoenix area in the next few days and were going to make an appointment to get it fixed. I see there are 3 Camping World locations and lots of other RV superstores. Are any of them ones that you would recommend for this kind of problem?  I know you really need to be careful as there are a lot of incompetent services out there. Any help would be appreciated.

Rick Lechner
2015 27' Mid Bath

Re: Best RV service near Phoenix
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 136964
Has anyone used any of the RV services near Phoenix?
Charlie Echols RV Service 9133 W Scotland, Peoria 623-979-5120
 Seems to be a competent operation.  Recommended elsewhere in this group.  I'm going to use their services next week for an alignment on my LD 30 IB.
http://charlieechols.com/

I've also used:

Bell Rd RV Center 2727 E Bell Rd, Phoenix 602-971-2450 http://www.bellroadrv.com/

Used them for service on a 27ft Sunny Brook TT that I own.  Good service there, also.
 I don't work for any RV service nor do any of my friends or relatives work at either of these places.  Just a satisfied consumer of their services.

Dan
2007 IB-30

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 136969
I fixed that problem on my Atwood furnace years ago by removing the outer cover and wiggling every wire and connector I could see. It's worked fine for 6 years since then. Worth a try, but be sure to turn off the furnace, RV battery, and the propane before doing it.

Eric Greenwell
2005 Jayco 24SS

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 136972
Rich, there is a very reputable RV tech in the Escapee Park in Casa Grande. He is very good...I have gotten recommendations from AM Solar, and several other LDers, and have used him myself twice now, and am going back to get my catalytic heater installed in a week or so.
 He is a mobile service as well, but I just go to him at the park. It is about 60 miles or so from Phoenix

His name is Marv email is  Precision RV Services ph # 206 276-2462
Gini Free and Junah, canine xtrodinaire "CHERRYOTTE" our litte red home on wheels "Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gini Free and Junah, canine xtrodinaire
"CHERRYOTTE" our little red home on wheels
"Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional."