Skip to main content
Topic: I want one these for the garage (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
I want one these for the garage
Yahoo Message Number: 136476
My lower back and knees wants me to order on of these. It's a battery powered mechanics chair. With bigger tires, a gardener's special might be possible.
http://humanhoist.com/
 It's most likely another Popular Mechanics-type better idea that never comes to market. It could be very useful if built to industrial specs and might reduce some the back and hips injuries mechanics suffer from.
Cross breed it with a Segway and you might have something.

Larry
2001 MB
* Not to be confused with Larry W (3000 of my posts are actually from expert Larry W due to Yahoo transition mis-step)

Re: I want one these for the garage
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 136478
"Larry"  wrote: It's a battery powered mechanics chair.
--- Can it be towed four-down? ;-)

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 136479
I saw that thing on a show, I think it was on the Discovery Channel, where people who have invented something try to get chosen for funding to develop their product. They had a prototype that worked. I believe it was going to sell for a grand. I'm still using my little wooden creeper with the steel wheels that get caught on anything larger than a BB. My wife did get me a rollie chair that adjusts so I'm at just the right height to wax the LD's lower quarters.

Larry in Monument 2008 24' FD
2001 MB
* Not to be confused with Larry W (3000 of my posts are actually from expert Larry W due to Yahoo transition mis-step)

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 136525
Just a tad more sophisticated than the large piece of cardboard that I slide under the LD to crawl on.

Doug

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]