Skip to main content
Topic: Onan GenSet Parts Manual (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Onan GenSet Parts Manual
Yahoo Message Number: 136424
I have in PDF format the Onan genset parts manual for gasoline gensets with model and specification #s KY (spec A-P) and KYD spec A-C). I believe "spec" refers to the last number in your model number. For example, mine is 4KYFA26100K. If you would like a copy, please email me. I don't know how to attach it to a post.

Chris Horst 2002 30'IB (Microquiet 4000)
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: Onan GenSet Parts Manual
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 136425
Speaking of Onan generators....a while back I sent a message to the group asking for help with a gasoline leak from my generator (2008), and I was asked to report back when the problem was resolved.   Best recommendation was to seek out a nearby Cummins Onan repair facility, which I did (Denver, CO).   I took it to them twice and the second time it sat in their shop for three days waiting for a gas drip to reveal itself.   Their tech guy said he took it apart, twice, and could not find a drip and tightened everything back up.     Well, I'm back home now and I still have a small occasional gas drip on my cement.  It drips off a low point bolt on the bottom of the pan, but the pan was removed and cleaned out.  So, if Onan says they can't fix it, what to do? ? ? ?       Gale
G N Wilson
2008 Mid-Bath