Skip to main content
Topic: Are There Any Lazy Daze Yearly Production Numbers Published (By Leng (Read 12 times) previous topic - next topic
Are There Any Lazy Daze Yearly Production Numbers Published (By Leng
Yahoo Message Number: 135898
Has anyone ever seen Lazy Daze yearly production numbers published (By Length/Model)?

Are There Any Lazy Daze Yearly Production Numbers Published (By
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 135903
I doubt it.
When I went to the factory eary in 2012, I asked Steve how many LD's were manufactured in a year.
Now, let me put this mildly and not offend anybody feelings.
But basically... the way I took it... it was none of my business.
So basically NO for an answer.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Are There Any Lazy Daze Yearly Production Numbers Published (By
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 135905
In a message dated 12/30/2012 9:20:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,  writes:

Maybe it is a trade secret. My 2003 MB 26.5' Production Number  is 4315.
There is a label right behind the drivers door, on the outside of the  motor home wall  3.5" x 1.75" that says LAZY DAZE Certification. On the  label there is the production number, year built and some other info. The label  is pretty well faded. My Daisy is almost 10 years young, but acts like it had just left the factory. I purchased it in May 2010 second hand from an American Airlines pilot.  He had taken good care of it, and still only has a little over 17,000 miles on the clock.
Escondido,  CA   John @ Mirdza,  de W6OWU
 I  doubt it. When I went to the factory eary in 2012, I asked Steve how many LD's  were manufactured in a year. Now, let me put this mildly and not offend  anybody feelings. But basically... the way I took it... it was none of my  business. So basically NO for an answer.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]