Skip to main content
Topic: Yahoo West GTG at Morro Bay State Park - March 22-24, 2013 (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Yahoo West GTG at Morro Bay State Park - March 22-24, 2013
Yahoo Message Number: 135668
Once again, we are happy to announce the annual Yahoo West GTG for 2013 to be will be held at Morro Bay State Park on the weekend of March 22-24, 2013.
 Morro Bay State Park once again has reservable spots and I suggest you make your reservation soon. As of today, hook-up sites are still available for those who need them
http://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/Morro_Bay_Sp/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=CA&parkId=120059&topTabIndex=CampingSpot> The reservations are non-site specific, your site will be assigned  when checking in.
 My wife and I will arrive Thursday evening, March 21, and expect to see many that will arrive during the day or earlier in the week.
 The Morro Bay area has a world of things to do ranging from walking, and shopping to wine tasting and kayaking in the bay.
Bird watchers will be awarded with sightings of dozens of varieties.
There is a nice, moderately priced restaurant, The Bayside Café, located on site at the State Park Marina and overlooks the bay. It is located across the street from the campground and is a good place for both lunch and dinner.
 Plan on happy hour each night and a potluck on Friday and Saturday nights.
We usually do our "All things LD" event on Saturday afternoon and are always looking for knowledgeable LD owners to give a talk or presentation. Any volunteers? More on this as we get closer to the GTG.

All LDs are welcome.
If you have questions, just ask.
If you plan on attending, please email me.

See you there.

Larry
2001 MB
* Not to be confused with Larry W (3000 of my posts are actually from expert Larry W due to Yahoo transition mis-step)

Yahoo West GTG at Morro Bay State Park- a revised date March 15-1
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 135677
I have made a big mistake and set the GTG date on the same weekend at the Lazy Daze Caravan Club's GTG. Many Yahoo members are also Caravan Club members.  I looked at the Club's 2012 calendar instead of the 2013...dumb me.
I apologize for any inconvenience and for those who have already made their reservations, I will happily repay you the cancellation fee.

Larry
2001 MB
* Not to be confused with Larry W (3000 of my posts are actually from expert Larry W due to Yahoo transition mis-step)

Re: Yahoo West GTG at Morro Bay State Park- a revised date March
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 135680
Ok we change our res. $15 to do so, my fault, I never do them right away but I did them today early.  I just change them.  Please DON'T change again ha ha !!!

Gloria D.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 135685
"I have made a big mistake..."

Larry
Well Larry, I also have those 'Senior Moments' on occasion! But what had me stumped was that I could not find "a revised date" until I looked at the Subject bar. Now who on earth would put something like that where one wouldn't think to look??? ;-))

Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Jiggs
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 135686
Made our reservations, thurs 3/14 - sun 3/17/12.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Re: Yahoo West GTG at Morro Bay State Park - March 22-24, 2013
Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 135690
For April do we make our own res??? In tucalota springs??

Gloria D.

Gloria,
Tucalota is a Caravan Club event. No reservations are ever required. Just show up.

John 2012 24FD

PS; Don't forget to bring Dale :-)

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 135691
wrote:

For April do we make our own res??? In tucalota springs?? --- Check the Lazy Daze Caravan Club website:
 http://lazydazecaravanclub.org/

If you haven't attended a CC outing before, scroll down the home page to the "First Timers" section; the "How do I..." questions are answered here! ;-)

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 135692
"For April do we make our own res??? in Tucalota springs??"

Gloria D.

LD Caravans don't have or require reservations, just show up.

Larry
2001 MB