Skip to main content
Topic: Living Long Term With Arby - Potable Water How and Why (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
Living Long Term With Arby - Potable Water How and Why
Yahoo Message Number: 135163
This Flickr post is longer than most but water system safety and integrity is a serious issue to all of us. In our travels and extended stays, we used both Arby's internal system and a city water connection based on which one was most convenient at that moment.
 As you view the details of what I chose to do, please keep my objectives in mind. In order of importance, they were:

(1) Prevent contamination.
(2) Protect Arby.
(3) Keep my time messing with water to the absolute minimum consistent with #1 and #2
 Here's the direct link to the details: http://flic.kr/p/dtGfdm

Thanks for visiting,

George
 PS: Today's follow-up visit to the eye doc who did last week's laser  retinal tear repair took almost two hours but the report is excellent. I feel better about it now and my blood pressure has gone down a bit. :-)))

Re: Living Long Term With Arby - Potable Water How and Why
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 135164
George! How-in-de-hell didcha get a Tear inya EYEBALL? ? ? ?  Someone hitcha inde eye with a pool cue? ? ? ?  YOU BEEN CHEATING....AGAIN???  Good Lord almighty, guy! glad to hear your good to go, friend....I woulden't be going to that poolhall again, if I were you....Don't be scare me like dat, hear!?  Gene in Sanford

__ From: deadstroke_98 poolplayer@...>
 To: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 1:41 AM
 Subject: [LD] Living Long Term With Arby - Potable Water How and Why

This Flickr post is longer than most but water system safety and integrity is a serious issue to all of us. In our travels and extended stays, we used both Arby's internal system and a city water connection based on which one was most convenient at that moment.
 As you view the details of what I chose to do, please keep my objectives in mind. In order of importance, they were:

(1) Prevent contamination.
(2) Protect Arby.
(3) Keep my time messing with water to the absolute minimum consistent with #1 and #2
 Here's the direct link to the details: http://flic.kr/p/dtGfdm

Thanks for visiting,

George
 PS: Today's follow-up visit to the eye doc who did last week's laser  retinal tear repair took almost two hours but the report is excellent. I feel better about it now and my blood pressure has gone down a bit. :-)))

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Living Long Term With Arby - Potable Water How and Why
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 135165
It's the age old story, Gene.
 She said "Shut Up". I thought she said "Stand Up". I really should pay more attention. :-)
 Actually, there was no identifiable reason at all and that made it even more scary.
 BTW, I just added the following CAUTION to the water post but want to re-emphasize it here:
 CAUTION: Unless there is absolutely no other choice, I will not use a park water source if the spigot is set down