Skip to main content
Topic: Living long term With Arby - Storage Above The Entry Door (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
Living long term With Arby - Storage Above The Entry Door
Yahoo Message Number: 135161
This is the smallest documented storage space in Arby but one of the most useful and convenient. It's best used for small things that you may need on the way out the door.
 Here's the direct link to the details: http://flic.kr/p/dmJL3k
 This should be the final "storage" post. I had originally intended to cover the long ledge under the street side forward window but I never found a way to make it routinely useful. Things p[laced there either got in the way of sofa sitters or fell down behind the back-rest cushion during the night. I did put my glasses and slippers there after taking them off for the evening.
 If you've been following the series, you know I did not address any of the Ford cab storage (doors and doghouse) 'cause everybody probably uses them the same way.

Thanks for visiting, George
 PS: We're winding down. Right now, there are only two Arby posts left on my master list. If you can think of anything I haven't addressed, let me know quickly 'cause when Arby leaves, the opportunity for new images goes with him.

Re: Living long term With Arby - Storage Above The Entry Door
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 135162
George,
 The Arby posts have been really interesting.  Thanks for  sharing all your ideas.

Pat B., Piscataqua River--30' LD  IB

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]