Skip to main content
Topic: Living Long Term With Arby - Storage Post #10 - Galley Upper Cabinet (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic
Living Long Term With Arby - Storage Post #10 - Galley Upper Cabinet
Yahoo Message Number: 135004
Because of its location, this is one of the busiest cabinets in the 2007 Lazy Daze 26.5 Rear bath model. Its dimensions are a bit unusual due to the intrusion of the range hood enclosure.
 See the details at this direct link: http://flic.kr/p/ds1fBV
 Miscellaneous tidbits revealed: Squarish dishes store more efficiently. Soft rubber shelf liner pieces between items will let your dishes and glassware ride securely and silently. If you like boiled eggs, Nordicware makes a microwave solution that works like magic. The 120v duplex outlet for the microwave gives you another option for powering small appliances around the galley (just don't use the micro at the same time)!

Thanks for visiting, George

Re: Living Long Term With Arby - Storage Post #10 - Galley Upper Cab
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 135019
Square dishes make so much sense and neither the wife or I never thought of it..
Garry

Re: Living Long Term With Arby - Storage Post #10 - Galley Upper Cab
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 135028
On 11/10/2012 6:37 AM, Garry Foster wrote:

Square dishes make so much sense and neither the wife or I never thought of it..
Way back in 1980, my folks bought their first LD and we gave them a housewarming present of a Melmac dish set that has oblong dinner plates and squarish bowls and salad plates. They fit perfectly in the kitchen overhead cabinet. When they finally gave up the RV life several years ago, we got the dishes and use them in our own LD. They are great!

Sonsie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]