Skip to main content
Topic: Thanks so much and second question (Read 14 times) previous topic - next topic
Re: Girard awnings
Reply #50
Yahoo Message Number: 128728

FYI I just called Girard in San Clemente, CA asked for a piggyback $$$.  My LD is a 26 1/2 RB he said $5500.!  WOW

Betty Jean
Well, Betty Jean, I think for that price you may decide to use the step stool and forget about the inconvenience, right?

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: Thanks so much and second question
Reply #51
Yahoo Message Number: 128734
My Dometic 9100 Power Awning was only $1100 on sale at Camping World three years ago. Their website lists the 14 foot unit $1143. I didn't look into installation, but it was about a 3 hour job.
 We've been quite pleased with our awning - no remote, no wind sensor, just an awning. It's so easy to put out and in, I can't imagine wanting a remote or wind sensor.

Eric
2005 Jayco 24SS

Re: Girard awnings
Reply #52
Yahoo Message Number: 128738
LOL  Yes!  Just get a better step stool!

Betty Jean

--- In lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com, Betty Jean rote:

FYI I just called Girard in San Clemente, CA asked for a piggyback $$$.  My LD s a 26 1/2 RB he said $5500.!  WOW

Betty Jean Well, Betty Jean, I think for that price you may decide to use the step stool nd forget about the inconvenience, right? Chris

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Thanks so much and second question
Reply #53
Yahoo Message Number: 128739
Thanks Eric. CW is my next stop.  The nearest is in San Bernardino about 75 miles.
Even with installation I am certain it won't come near $5500.

Betty Jean