Skip to main content
Topic: RV Parks (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
RV Parks
Yahoo Message Number: 128100
Are the Lazy Daze Rv's fairly easy to hook up in an rv park....??? We are not a retired couple, so when we arrive at a destination, I almost always have employment waiting for me.  We spend sometimes up to 6 months in an rv park.  Are there others here who also do that...??  I am not recalling see a whole lot of Lazy Daze's in Rv parks, which is what brings my question.

http://timehasshownme.com

Re: RV Parks - Hook Up Time and Effort.
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 128102
If you are coordinated, about ten minutes for electric, water, and sewer, and cable, if the park has it. Fussing around with a ground cover, the awning, chairs, etc. another ten. Very simple process, especially if the site is level, or near level.

I periodically work out of my LD for short periods of time. Love it. No problems if I can hook to the internet.

Bob in FL

__ From: bullhead3031 bullhead3031@...>
 To: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:22 AM
 Subject: [LD] RV Parks

Are the Lazy Daze Rv's fairly easy to hook up in an rv park....??? We are not a retired couple, so when we arrive at a destination, I almost always have employment waiting for me.  We spend sometimes up to 6 months in an rv park.  Are there others here who also do that...??  I am not recalling see a whole lot of Lazy Daze's in Rv parks, which is what brings my question.

http://timehasshownme.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: RV Parks
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 128105
I am not recalling see a whole lot of Lazy Daze's in Rv parks, which is what brings my question.
LD is a small, family-owned manufacturer that does minimal advertising and displays only at one local RV show in Pomona, CA. With such a limited production, there are very few in the country, with most in southern and central CA. That you run across them at all testifies to the fact they have been making them since the mid '60's and they last a long time.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit