Skip to main content
Topic: The Day to Day Life in the RV (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
The Day to Day Life in the RV
Yahoo Message Number: 128079
So how does everyone else in here spend their days in the rv???  I understand that this is a little bit of a vague quesiton, so I will tell you how we spend ours.  We are a couple that lives in the rv quite often in rv parks for months at a time.  I always, not usually, always, take a job either as a waiter, bartender, front desk clerk, etc where we land.  Our plans are often planned out a few months in advance, but not always.  We will get somewhere and spend six months, sometimes a bit longer.  This season we are parked at the Roadrunner RV Park in Deming, NM, right off I-10 on Pine st, and very close to the full-service Holiday Inn that I am employed at.  One year we stayed for 8 months in Tuscaloosa, AL, and I worked at the Petro, not too far away.  Another year we spent 9 months in south Florida, and I won't do that again for a long long time, talk about fight the traffic.
 We have lived in the state of New Mexico, this is our 5th time, for 6 to 12 months at a time.  Arizona for a summer.  Rural Nevada for a winter, very rural, Hawthorne actually, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, and MS.  I prefer the west, since I am from there...

How do y'all work your rv lifestyle...??

http://timehasshownme.com