Skip to main content
Topic: 2001 E450 TRANSMISSION REPAIR SHOP (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic
2001 E450 TRANSMISSION REPAIR SHOP
Yahoo Message Number: 128028
On my way in to the Escapees park (jojoba Hills) in Aguanga my transmission would not up shift easily from low gear and making quite a bit of noises.  Long story short I need a repair shop near here to have it repaired.  In two weeks  I'm flying out of Ontario airport for a week so that would be a perfect time to take it in.  Aquanga is northeast of San Diego south of Hemet on CA 79 at rt 241.  If anyone has any recommendations of a quality repair shop please let me know.  As always thanks in advance for all the great support that the people on this forum provide.

Jim

Re: 2001 E450 TRANSMISSION REPAIR SHOP
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 128030
On my way in to the Escapees park (jojoba Hills) in Aguanga my transmission would not up shift easily from low gear and making quite a bit of noises.  Long story short I need a repair shop near here to have it repaired.  In two weeks  I'm flying out of Ontario airport for a week so that would be a perfect time to take it in.  Aquanga is northeast of San Diego south of Hemet on CA 79 at rt 241.  If anyone has any recommendations of a quality repair shop please let me know.  As always thanks in advance for all the great support that the people on this forum provide.
Jim
Jim, If good Ford service is what you want I would suggest.
Lake Elsinore Ford 31500 Auto Center Drive, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 (800) 989-0475  CHAD is the service manager.
Lloyd, 2001 RK, cold Vermont

Re: 2001 E450 TRANSMISSION REPAIR SHOP
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 128033
Hotlville would be quite a drive from Aguana.  Aguana is closer to Temecula & Riverside areas

Betty Jean