Skip to main content
Topic: I'm just sayin' -- (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
I'm just sayin' --
Yahoo Message Number: 126629
A 6-year lurked here who surfaces occasionally; tried to buy a nice 30ft island bed back in the day but it didn't work out. Which was good, because it turns out we're actually Big Diesel Pusher people, as confirmed after we ferried an LD from SFO to BOS.
Anyway, reading this morning's summary of posts reminds me of why I continue to monitor this board (along with several pertinent to our DP).  The range of subjects covered and the depth of knowledge of the posters (see, e.g., the discussion re gennies and battery charging) never fails to impress, and helps fill out the vast areas of emptiness in my brain which can be called into action when necessary (and, as all RVers know, it WILL be necessary, sooner or later). And there's Andy, who is everyone's wise and indulgent uncle who knows how to keep the kids happy and playing together nicely.
Soooo, Happy Thanksgiving to all and take a bow as I give an appreciative blast on my big chrome air horns.  You guys n gals rock.

Gary Allen 2007 Phaeton 40QDH/Freightliner/Cat C7 Williamsburg, VA "Life in the Bus Lane"

Re: I'm just sayin' --
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 126636
A 6-year lurked here who surfaces occasionally; tried to buy a nice 30ft island bed back in the day but it didn't work out. Which was good, because it turns out we're actually Big Diesel Pusher people, as confirmed after we ferried an LD from SFO to BOS.
Anyway, reading this morning's summary of posts reminds me of why I continue to monitor this board (along with several pertinent to our DP).  The range of subjects covered and the depth of knowledge of the posters (see, e.g., the discussion re gennies and battery charging) never fails to impress, and helps fill out the vast areas of emptiness in my brain which can be called into action when necessary (and, as all RVers know, it WILL be necessary, sooner or later). And there's Andy, who is everyone's wise and indulgent uncle who knows how to keep the kids happy and playing together nicely.
Soooo, Happy Thanksgiving to all and take a bow as I give an appreciative blast on my big chrome air horns.  You guys n gals rock.

Gary Allen 2007 Phaeton 40QDH/Freightliner/Cat C7 Williamsburg, VA "Life in the Bus Lane"
Gary, how nice of you to post such a pleasant message.  Indeed, I believe all of us are thankful for having such an all-encompassing RV forum to access.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB