Skip to main content
Topic: Off Topic - Mona Simpson's Eulogy to Steve Jobs (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Off Topic - Mona Simpson's Eulogy to Steve Jobs
Yahoo Message Number: 126594
Indeed this is off topic, but since Steve Jobs contributed so much to to communications technology many of us use as RVers, I thought I would post this link to the superbly written eulogy Mona Simpson, Jobs' sister, gave at his memorial.  Then ending is quite poignant.

Chris

http://tinyurl.com/6xdnebs
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: Off Topic - Mona Simpson's Eulogy to Steve Jobs
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 126600
Yes, as I get ready for a trip next week, I, too, realize how technology has changed my life.  Jobs was an incredible man who developed products that will be in our lives for many years.
 Thanks for the link.  I hadn't read the whole eulogy, and glad I now have done so.

Jules
'04 RB
'O6 IB Anniversary Model
Sue, My Copilot
Carlie, our canine princess

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 126601
The new biography of Jobs is a rattling good read(I'm halfway through) its available at costco for $20(List $35) dunno what the amazon/kindle price is. Not just for Apple devotees. Mark

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 126602
I agree.

best, paul
 *"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." Steve Jobs*

The new biography of Jobs is a rattling good read

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 126655
Thanks, Chris, I sent it on to friends and family.
Patti

Indeed this is off topic, but since Steve Jobs contributed so much to to communications technology many of us use as RVers, I thought I would post this link to the superbly written eulogy Mona Simpson, Jobs' sister, gave at his memorial.  Then ending is quite poignant.

Chris

http://tinyurl.com/6xdnebs

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]