Skip to main content
Topic: Pantry Done (Read 26 times) previous topic - next topic
Pantry Done
Yahoo Message Number: 126463
Woohoo, the pantry is finished.  Thanks to Andy's project plans it was very much easier than I thought it might be.  Getting the oak, on the other hand, was a wee bit tricky.  Had to travel over the mountain to Walla Walla, WA to a home depot to get it.  Very nice young man cut all the pieces to the correct sizes.  I put pictures on the web which can located in the file 1993 by rv_woman.
 I had lots of stuff from taking the grandkids camping that was left over so I just filled her right up.  TADA
 Now just going to get the transmission serviced, spend Thanksgiving with my tribe and then it's off to warmer places and spaces.

Patricia  The grandma of her tribe on her 67th year adventures.

Re: Pantry Done
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 126489
Congrats! And well done.  I cheated at work and took a look at your photo album.
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Re: Pantry Done
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 126515
I want to let everyone know just how much it means to me to have so much support from the group.  I have had a bunch of direct email about the pantry too.  I am ever ever so glad that I did my research and decided to purchase a Lazy Daze.  This group is fantastic and I tell everyone I know and meet about this group and the Lazy Daze RVs.

Hugs to all of you.

Patricia   The grandma of her tribe on her 67th year adventures.