Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze Caravan Club Membership (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze Caravan Club Membership
Yahoo Message Number: 125553
The original Southern California Caravan Club membership requirements have changed so now the only requirement is that you are a Lazy Daze owner. The "original owner" requirement was dropped when the Club and the "Mothership" mutually agreed to terminate the Factory sponsorship.

The Caravan Club schedule is posted on the club website:
www.lazydazecaravanclub.org and there is a "link" on this website to the club.
 No reservations are required to attend. More details are also under the "First Timer" section on the website.
 I do the "First Timer Orientation" at the Caravan so if you have questions that are not answered on the website, I will be happy to try to answer them.
 Last week, we had 60 rigs at Indian Hill Ranch in Tehachapi, including four First Timers that were all "non-Original Owners".

There are nine outings a year in Southern California.
 Visitors are also welcome to spend a day looking at a wide variety of rigs and floor plans.

Terry Tanner 2001 27 RB in Los Angeles Rig #2779
Terry Apple
2013 RB 27 Baby Blue Bentley

Re: Lazy Daze Caravan Club Membership
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 125557
We were one of the four "first-timers"; invited by Larry/Sharon Turner. Everyone went out of their way during the 5 days to make us feel welcome. We've joined and will soon show rig #2999 - with special thanks to Terry for his detailed and helpful orientation.

Hope more LD owners will jo
Jack - Teal 2003 IB31
Southeastern LD  #19 •• Southwestern LD  #14  ••
LD Caravan  #2999

Re: Lazy Daze Caravan Club Membership
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 125558
Terry, I am so happy to hear this!  My good friend has an anniversary edition & we wanted to travel together.  However I am the 2nd owner of a 2000RB 26'.  I look forward to meeting & greeting other LD owners.
Betty Jean , Circus Wagon the "the girls" Patches & MIschef