Skip to main content
Topic: Factory Installed Inverter (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Factory Installed Inverter
Yahoo Message Number: 119353
I am the new owner of a 2005 30'TB. I cannot find where the Mothership installed the inverter that runs the entertainment center. Any thoughts from you fellow 30'owners? Hope you can help...and thanks! The other Steve

Re: Factory Installed Inverter
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 119354
"I am the new owner of a 2005 30'TB. I cannot find where the Mothership installed the inverter that runs the entertainment center."

The other Steve
 The inverters are usually somewhere inside the entertainment center.
Follow the 120VAC power backwards from the TV to see where it originates.
BTW, there are several 'Steve's that actively participates on this forum. You are one of many Steves.

Larry

One of many Larrys
2001 MB
* Not to be confused with Larry W (3000 of my posts are actually from expert Larry W due to Yahoo transition mis-step)

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 119355
I am the new owner of a 2005 30'TB. I cannot find where the Mothership installed the inverter that runs the entertainment center. Any thoughts from you fellow 30'owners? Hope you can help...and thanks! The other Steve

Mine is under the refrigerator.  Pull out the drawers and it should be there unless it's been changed over the years. Bet it hasn't.

Chris Horst 2002 30'
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 119357
"I am the new owner of a 2005 30'TB. I cannot find...the inverter that runs the entertainment center."
Other Steve
  To: One of many 'Steves'

I am the original owner of an '04 30'IB. There is no inverter, my TV is run on 12v and is tied into the coach 12v system. Yours is only a year younger so maybe it's the same. I have the Aquos flat screen analog TV.

Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Jiggs
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 119373
Our 06 has it under the frig. Pull out the two drawers to access.

Jim

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 119381
"I am the original owner of an '04 30'IB. There is no inverter, my TV is run on 12v and is tied into the coach 12v system. Yours is only a year younger so maybe it's the same. "

Just for what it's worth, we have the 2005 30TB and we dohave an inverter for the entertainment system (and I believe it's in the cabover).  When we ordered it, Steve was having some trouble finding 12v TVs so in ours at least, he went with the 110 and the inverter.

Kate
 http://cholulared.blogspot.com http://www.cholulared.com

We make lots of plans . . .

then do something else

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 119403
Thanks y'all for the information. My inverter was indeed installed under the refer, behind the drawers, on top of the battery box. I was pleased to find a 400 watt Xantrex pure sine wave inverter sitting there as pretty as you please. I knew I could rely on your experience as usual! Thanks again, Just one of many Steve's