Skip to main content
Topic: Travasak Sheets (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Travasak Sheets
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 118336
Anyone have a source for  Travasak sheets?
Roger
 On the presumption that the Travasak and the LD Kozy Komforter are the same size, you might want to inquire at the Mother Ship!
 When we ordered our Kozy Komforter in King Size [to fit the 30' Queen bed with just a skoshe more room] we also ordered extra sheets and pillow slips just in case.

Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Jiggs
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 118337
On Nov 18, 2010, at 2:15 PM, Roger wrote:

Anyone have a source for Travasak sheets?
Roger, I was trying to get an extra set a few months back and managed to talk to somebody at an online vendor where we bought our original set. He informed me that the manufacturer had stopped making them about a year ago. I guess that's true, since they have disappeared completely from the web.

Travasak was such a quality product. Bummer!

Martha in Santa Fe

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 118340
Steve & Jiggs
 Thanks for the idea.  I called Mothership and they don't know.  If anyone is in the area of the factory and has a Travasak, or has access to both types, they might want to compare.  If they fit, it would be great for us TravaSak orphans.

: Travasak Sheets
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 118344
Roger wrote:
 Thanks for the idea.  I called Mothership and they don't know.  If anyone is in the area of the factory and has a Travasak, or has access to both types, they might want to compare.  If they fit, it would be great for us TravaSak orphans.

On the presumption that the Travasak and the LD Kozy Komforter are the same size, you might want to inquire at the Mother Ship!
Ed would have the answer. When I bought our LD bedding ten years ago I commented "these are like Travasaks aren't they?".

Ed said, disgustedly, "they stole the idea from us. I invented this type bedding years ago".  I took him at his word. He had to do with a lot about LazyDazes and why they are so great.  :-)

Tom Johnston, Red 2000 TK, Whidbey Island WA, cool but very nice

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 118346
We're talking about a couple of sheets sewn together with Velcro to hold them in place, right? Well, shucks, anybody who can sew a straight seam can make their own bedsheet insert for a few bucks. See my instructions here:
 http://www.andybaird.com/travels/gertie/sheets.htm

Andy Baird http://www.andybaird.com/travels/
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"