Skip to main content
Topic: Forgot to ask (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Forgot to ask
Yahoo Message Number: 118265
All, Vicki mentioned the BW Pine Tree near the factory and will send a list of other motels. Has anyone stayed there recently? The last info I found in the database was for 2008.
Mary Tribbett

Re: Forgot to ask/Best Western in Chino
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 118266
Congratulations Mary and Ron! I know you have been anxiously awaiting your delivery date. We saw your rig in the factory on Nov. 4th when we placed our order and it's a beauty! We stayed at the Best Western Pine Tree in Chino and it was quite fine for one night. No complaints. I don't know if they have airport pickup though so you may want to look into that so you don't have to rent a car to get there. Or stay by the airport and someone from the factory will pick you up.

Marti in Seattle
Marti
2011 Blue MB
Seattle

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 118267
Mary I have been checking online for places to stay and the Best Western Pine Tree looked like it might work.  Be sure and keep us posted on where you stay and how it works for you.  Our 31' TB should be ready

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 118282
All, My wife Patsy and I stayed at the Best Western Pine Tree the last week of October and thought it was a "good value" for the money. The people were friendly and the place older but very well kept up and clean. We ordered our 27' RK and hope to have it