Skip to main content
Topic: Hello, my friends! (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Hello, my friends!
Yahoo Message Number: 118104
Hello, my friends!
 I must, first of all, apologize for so much time without any contact.
 In these last years, I've been through a very nasty divorce, and continuing to fight, at the same time, my long war with a kidney cancer.
 Of course, both things led me to a depression, but finally, I managed to rebuilt myself. I'm alive and feeling well, in spite of the docs continuing to give me six months of life twice a year. After all this years, this is becoming a joke. One day they will be right, but, oh, well, someday I'll win in the lottery, too!
 As I am a VERY lucky guy, I found Brigitte, my new wife, "inported" from France to Brazil when she was a child, who is also a fighter and a survivor, after becoming a widow at 29 years old with two small children and pregnant of a third one. Somehow, he raised the three kids, went to college, got a degree and a master degree, being now a teacher at the same University he studied.
 We have been happily married for three years, and now we found a way to get some time and we are ready for a trip to the Southwest plus California. We will arrive in Houston January, 20 and return to Brazil in March, 8. We already made reservations to rent a 4x4 SUV.
 My Lazy Daze dreams are over, for many reasons, and this is one of the reasons why I "disappeared": it was impossible for me fight my personal wars and still participate of a group who represented a dream that couldn't make a reality anymore.
 But, now that I can at least know some of my old friends that I made through my years as a member, and, thanks to Andy's kindness, the honor to be co-moderator in this group.
 Our trip plans are very flexible and we will do our best to meet with some of you, old friends from the group.

Again, my apologies for my long "disappearance".

Wishing all of you the best,

Eudoro

Re: Hello, my friends!
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 118107
Welcome back Eudoro.  I'm happy to hear of your positive attitude and impending visit.  You have been missed.
Mary Dixon, CA

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 118110
Eudoro, how fabulous, magnificent, delightful, awesome to hear from you!  You would not believe how many hundreds of times I thought of you and wondered how you were.........
 I am, of course, sorry to hear of your unhappy marital circumstances (I had such high hopes for you!!) but very pleased to hear you have found a soulmate.  I should have known that someone with your attitude, courage and survival spirit would end up triumphing over life's challenges - big and small.
 And you are finally going to visit us.  WOW!  I'm sure you have a long list of places you'd like to explore, but I sure do hope you will let us know of a few of them so you can be bombarded with well-wishing visitors.  Or not!

So very glad you've connected with us again Eudoro!

Hugs and smiles, Lorna
 http://uppity-woman.blogspot.com/

2003 RB

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 118114
I'm so glad to have you back, Eudoro! Like Lorna, and I'm sure many others here, I've often thought about you and wondered how you were doing. I look forward to meeting you and Brigitte this winter!

Andy Baird http://www.andybaird.com/travels/
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 118117
Hello Eudoro!!!! It's so incredibly wonderful to hear from you. I've missed your wacky sense of humor, your positive outlook and infectious enthusiasm for, well, just about everything. Welcome back ;-)

Karen

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 118118
Eudoro, I am so delighted to hear from you! You certainly are not living a boring life, and I am so happy that you have mainly good news to share. Thanks so much for letting us all know what you are doing. I have thought about you so often, and send my best wishes your way.

Sonsie