Skip to main content
Topic: Ford Chassis service in Denver? (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Ford Chassis service in Denver?
Yahoo Message Number: 118091
Soon moving to Westminster, Co area of Denver and looking for Ford and/or other service providers for our '04 RK. Will soon be looking for front wheel pack and brake service, but also resource for other chassis/engine regular service.
 Anyone with recommendations or updates on those listed in the "maintenance/installation facilites" section of the database?

Thanks.

Bob & Rae

moving in 04 RK

Re: Ford Chassis service in Denver?
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 118092
"Soon moving to Westminster, Co area of Denver and looking for Ford and/or other service providers for our '04 RK. Will soon be looking for front wheel pack and brake service, but also resource for other chassis/engine regular service.
 Anyone with recommendations or updates on those listed in the "maintenance/installation facilites" section of the database?"

Thanks.

Bob & Rae moving in 04 RK
Bob and Rae, we live in Arvada.  I've used O'Meara Ford for my 36,000 checkup and for oil change (not always).  They can handle motorhomes and advertise accordingly.  You might call and check to see what they can do for you. http://www.omearaford.com/main_service.htm
 Where are you moving to in Westminster.  You can answer off line if you wish.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: Ford Chassis service in Denver?- to Bob and Rae
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 118126
Soon moving to Westminster, Co area of Denver Bob & Rae moving in 04 RK
Bob & Rae, if you will be looking for RV storage, I can recommend StorQuest .  It's near the Costco on 92nd Ave just west of Sheridan.  I've been there for 8 yrs.  It's covered and has electric outlets.  Should run $100+ per month for a 30' space.  The spaces are hard to get into but there are no other covered storage facilities in the area.

Chris

Re: Ford Chassis service in Denver?- to Bob and Rae
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 118140
" Chris, thanks for the information..We're hoping to not need storage.
In answer to your earlier question, we'll be about 3 miles nw of the storage location."

Bob
You are welcome, Bob.  I can't respond to your private email via this site.  If you respond to this message, I'll show you where we live.

Chris

Re: Ford Chassis service in Denver?
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 118321
We've been using Rush Ford at 5025 Vasquez Blvd.  They service Ford trucks and have been easy to work with and very helpful.

Patti & John Golden, CO PS Welcome to Colorado

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]