Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze in Labrador! And a few others (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze in Labrador! And a few others
Yahoo Message Number: 117748
Okay, who had the silver Mid-Bath, with Montana tags up in Red Bay, Labrador on July 15, 2010?
 We could not believe that the FIRST LD of our trip was located at the end of the road at the furthest point north by paved road that you can go in Labrador!  Wild!
 Here are pictures of Ciao and twin.  I sorted through 976 pictures taken on that one day to load them. We never did see the owners.
 http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/70450/7-15-10-Labrador-41

Also, I recently (10/1/10) saw a green LD in VT near the Green Mountain National Forest beside a grey house with green shutters to match the rig- very nice!
 And while I'm at it, there was a red LD we spied while on the Durango-Silverton narrow-gauge railroad (June 12, 2008) soon after leaving the Durango station.  It was by a brownish house with red trim.  Anyone?
 Yes, I'm a bit slow catching up on the travels.  We saw one more LD this summer, but I can't remember yet where.
 We met a Foretravel Motorcade group in NS and saw lots of RV's headed toward NFL as we were headed out, but our low hit rate for LD-spying always makes it such a thrill to see an one of our own!

Tessa in TX

Re: Lazy Daze in Labrador! And a few others
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 117751
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:02:43 -0000, "teresadhill" hillfamily55@...> wrote:

I sorted through 976 pictures taken on that one day to load them.
976 pictures in one day. What a finger.
Don & Dorothy
Sold our LD in June of 2023

Our boring always non-PC travel blog
Traveling Dorothy