Skip to main content
Topic: Capri Awning Question (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Capri Awning Question
Yahoo Message Number: 112323
On my 1985, I am curious if you can run with the awning arms down in place or do they need to be tucked up next to the roller when traveling?  It would appear if the 2 latches are locking properly, there would seem to be no reason to tuck them back up. Am I wrong?

Thanks Ramon

Re: Capri Awning Question
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 112324
On my 1985, I am curious if you can run with the awning arms down in place or do they need to be tucked up next to the roller when traveling?  It would appear if the 2 latches are locking properly, there would seem to be no reason to tuck them back up. Am I wrong?

Thanks Ramon
With the Capri II on our '83, I always travel with the arms down. They rattle a bit and one obscures the front edge of a window, but they stay put and it simplifies setup.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Re: Capri Awning Question
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 112350
With the Capri II on our '83, I always travel with the arms down. They rattle a bit and one obscures the front edge of a window, but they stay put and it simplifies setup.

Steve
Thanks Steve.  I appreciate it.  Trying to find where a model number is on it.  The exterior had been painted and the end caps say Capri.  I;ll take a better look at it with a ladder.  It appears it was never used much.  Dusty as heck but in great shape for 25 years.