Skip to main content
Topic: Console (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
Console
Yahoo Message Number: 111440
I just had Vince at the Mothership install a new slimline center console with a hardwood overlay on my 2004 26.5 ft. MB.  It replaces the small 2 cup shelf on the doghouse that came with the 2004 Ford 450.  Tne new slimline console is a 5 cup holder about 12 in. wide by 6 in. deep on the flat plane and has a storage compartment beneath.  We now have a place for 2 drinks, 2 cell phones, and a coin holder for coins/toll booths, etc.  It is a bit pricey at $185 plus labor which brings it to about $350 but we think is a welcome custom add that looks like it was OEM.  I also finally got my Analog Sharp TV working by installing a digital box converter with a splitter to permit Cable and Aerial signals.  A lot cheaper than swapping out the Sharp for a new HD TV and did not have to mess with the 4 bolt mounting plate and claws of the original setup.  Ciao, CptnMel

Re: Console
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111447
"I just had Vince at the Mothership install a new slimline center console with a hardwood overlay on my 2004 26.5 ft. MB."
Ciao, CptnMel

CptnMel
 You wouldn't by chance have some photos you could post on that new doghouse, do you? Sure sounds like something I'd want.

Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Jiggs
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!