Skip to main content
Topic: any spaces left (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
any spaces left
Yahoo Message Number: 111065
at the GTG coming up at Lake..? I should be free to travel after the 23rd --I think that means I can get there in time...?
Gini Free and Junah, canine xtrodinaire "Kooch" our little red home on wheels "Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gini Free and Junah, canine xtrodinaire
"CHERRYOTTE" our little red home on wheels
"Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional."

Re: any spaces left
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111072
Gini, the contact for the March 25 to 28 GTG at Lake Cachuma is Larry Wade: lw5315us at yahoo dot com He'll be able to tell you if there's any space left in the group site.  However, I believe if the group site is full, you might be able to snag an independent site near the group site.  I'd check with Larry first.

Lorna SKP, Jojoba Hills
 http://uppity-woman.blogspot.com
2003 RB

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111073
Gini,

Even if Larry doesn't have any spots left
Art and Barbara
Settled in Atterdag Village of Solvang
2015-2022 fulltime in a 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP
2002-2015 2002 LD MB
Art's blog

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111074
"any spaces left"

Gini

Not right now.
The campground reservation person reported that the park is lightly used in March, so getting a site should not be a problem. Arriving mid-week should help ensure a site. The GTG will be held in the El Dorado Vista loop. Try to get a nearby site.
 If you like, email me your telephone number so I can contact you in case of a cancellation.

Larry.
2001 MB
* Not to be confused with Larry W (3000 of my posts are actually from expert Larry W due to Yahoo transition mis-step)

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 111075
Even if Larry doesn't have any spots left in the group camp, you ought to be able to get into the regular campground.

Art
To add to this, the group sites are in the central part of a peninsula into the lake. The perimeter sites overlooking the lake may appear desirable and close, but tend to be very windy at certain times of day. There will be plenty of individual sites even closer to the group site that are also central, though, and protected from the wind by the lay of the land.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 111093
We will not be able to attend to GTG do to health issues (recent heart attack) We have paid reservations through Larry. Anyone interested? Ted & Judy