Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for cup holder console add-on (Read 10 times) previous topic - next topic
Looking for cup holder console add-on
Yahoo Message Number: 110905
Hi All:
 I have seen in many older model Lazy Daze what looks to be a wooden console add-on that has cup holders. One example is the picture album (85 RL floor) it shows a wooden console on top of the dog house. I also see in pictures of older Laze Daze for sale other similar styles. I have searched this site and on line and also called Laze Daze and have had no success in finding something that would make that space more functional.

Anyone know where to get one?

Thank You

Sherry 1988 MP

Re: Looking for cup holder console add-on
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 110968
I went to eBay and searched on "van console" and got over 50 matches.
Searching on "doghouse" wasn't very productive. Too many real dog houses and miscellaneous auto parts. Prices ran from $8 to $137, with most tending to be below $100.

Sonsie

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 110992
Much thanks! I had searched around but not under van console. But it makes sense.  I do not know about anyone else but the square cup holders they made on the console are not very deep so any tall cups have a tendency to tip.

Sherry

1988 MP

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 110996
finally figured it out. You just have to use the right verbiage. They are called van drink trays. Looking up Chevy van drink trays will bring up these cup holders and nice wood ones that fit over the dog house of older models. Ebay has some as well as other sites.

So if anyone is