Skip to main content
Topic: [LD] pets in motorhome (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
[LD] pets in motorhome
Yahoo Message Number: 109058
I am with Helen on this great sharing!  Thanks for the grins!  I needed them today as our sunshine is muted.

Donna 1997 RB

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Helen D." flyingpaps@...> Date: January 7, 2010 10:10:51 AM PST
 To: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com
 Subject: Re: [LD] Re: pets in motorhome
 Reply-To: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com

LOL, that is the funniest thing I've read in a while....
 What about an acronym for Papillons?   Everyone says they could fly with their ears!  Perhaps the ears would be their 'steering' mechanism!

Thanks for the grin~!

Helen

Not to worry, my EPES (Emergency Pet Egress System) should be ready for market soon. Consisting of a solid fuel rocket, conveniently mounted below the LD's existing roof escape hatch, a drogue chute to limit terminal velocity, and a big red button for the dash, the EPES system will egress all pets within 20 milliseconds. PS (Pet Stretch) remains a minor problem, but we are working to get the bugs out. PSF (pet survivablily factor) looks promising except for wiener dogs. Oh, and VCS (Vanishing Chihuahua Syndrome), which remains a recurring problem - - and we have no idea why.
We have applied for a government grant and are trying to find more test volunteers. If you have a Chihuahua volunteer, please contact us right away - - this week only there will be no charge for testing your Chihuahua.

bumper "Black Ice? No problem . . . hit the button and we're raining cats 'n dogs!" Yonder Minden, NV

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]