Skip to main content
Topic: blueprints? (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
blueprints?
Yahoo Message Number: 108605
OK I've opened up a can of worms but some of the rotten wood in my '85 multiplan is wet - and here in the NW is not likely to dry unassisted-So I am faced with the daunting task of deciding how much of Pandora's box to open. The structural pieces are obviously the most important.
 What would really help is knowing what's inside the walls. I read many informative posts in the archives but does anyone know if there's any blueprints, or pictures of the general framing system?

Thanks so much Francine

Re: blueprints?
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 108606
Actually I just found what I need in a photo album called "Smokey's Cabover" thanks to another recommendation to skip the Yahoo search and go into the group's archive search.
I had read Susan's post earlier and this illustrates what she said This board is a great resource!

Re: blueprints?
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 108607
"OK I've opened up a can of worms but some of the rotten wood in my '85 multiplan is wet - and here in the NW is not likely to dry unassisted-So I am faced with the daunting task of deciding how much of Pandora's box to open. The structural pieces are obviously the most important.
 What would really help is knowing what's inside the walls. I read many informative posts in the archives but does anyone know if there's any blueprints, or pictures of the general framing system?"

Thanks so much Francine
Francine, in the Photos section you will find some postings of LDs in various stages of the building process - photos taken at the factory.  They will show you - albeit not too specifically - some of what is inside the walls.  You will have to do some searching to find them.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB