Skip to main content
Topic: possible "toad" for sale (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
possible "toad" for sale
Yahoo Message Number: 108338
Sitting outside Coos Bay watching the breakers roll in after my solar face lift at AM Solar [soooooooo neat!!] Three panels, HPV22-B, Link 10, and two almost new T-105s...warm toasty, happyhappyhappy...:-)
 On the toad posts...I am going to be selling my 2001 Subaru Forrester w/55,000 miles, in GREAT condition, 'cause I will be towing a trailer instead of a toad.

Stick, w/300lb. capacity tongue weight welded hitch, custom covered front seats..more details but if anyone is interested contact me privately, OK?
Gini Free and Junah, canine xtrodinaire "Kooch" our little red home on wheels "Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gini Free and Junah, canine xtrodinaire
"CHERRYOTTE" our little red home on wheels
"Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional."

Re: possible "toad" for sale
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 108354
Sitting outside Coos Bay watching the breakers roll in after my solar face lift at AM Solar [soooooooo neat!!] Three panels, HPV22-B, Link 10, and two almost new T-105s...warm toasty, happyhappyhappy...:-)
Gini, sorry this if off your topic. I see you had a Link 10 installed. Was that recommeded by AM Solar? I had spoken with them in the past week and was told that they are currently recommending the Trimetric although they were still looking at other alternatives.

Don't know why they prefer one over the other.

Jim C