Skip to main content
Topic: sighting! (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
sighting!
Yahoo Message Number: 106053
Hi folks - I haven't posted in a while.  I was driving the company van yesterday and I was like a kid in a candy store when I saw a Lazy Daze going in the opposite direction in Western New York.  Someone with the teal green outside heading west on 104 at approximately 2:15pm.:) Whoever that was - are you passing though or are you plunked down in this area??? :-D My co workers thought I was nuts yapping about the LD and I tried explaining, they are not a popular sight around here.
 It's still our dream and hope to be able to buy one.  We have been saving like crazy and it's quite amazing how much you can save when you set your mind to it.  We have kept a budget for the past 9 months to analyze where our money is going for one and to analyze our spending habits.  We haven't drastically changed anything but those little minor changes make a difference.  Our general mindset is different when it comes to buying anything.  We help each other by saying is this a need or a want and we check prices so that we are not paying too much.  We downsized our belongings as well.  It's quite exciting.  I'm just hoping the timing of when we are ready to buy will occur when someone is ready to sell us their wonderful gem.

Kari

Re: sighting!
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 106054
...  I was driving the company van yesterday and I was like a kid in a candy store when I saw a Lazy Daze going in the opposite direction in Western New York. ...
Kari
Brace yourself for more excitement, Kari!  There's a gathering of about 25 Lazy Dazers in Watkins Glen this weekend, the semiannual get-together for the Northeast regional group.

Joanne in Boston NE-44

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 106066
  ...  I was driving the company van yesterday and I was like a kid in a candy store when I saw a Lazy Daze going in the opposite direction in Western New York. ...
Kari

Brace yourself for more excitement, Kari!  There's a gathering of about 25 Lazy Dazers in Watkins Glen this weekend, the semiannual get-together for the Northeast regional group.

Joanne in Boston NE-44
WHAT?!  No way!!!!  Oh man!!! I'm on call for work and cannot go more than 45 mins away from my job site....OHHHHhhhhhh I got some serious calling around to do to get someone to cover for me.  Thank you so much for sharing this as I clearly was not aware of it.  Is there a registration of any kind?  Can we just show up and ... fall in love with the sight of all those LD's?

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 106068
... I got some serious calling around to do to get someone to cover for me.  Thank you so much for sharing this as I clearly was not aware of it.  Is there a registration of any kind?  Can we just show up and ... fall in love with the sight of all those LD's?
Look at the Yahoo discussion board for the Northeast group.  I won't be there, so I don't know the details, but usually there's an Open House for Wannabe's on Saturday morning.
 http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/nelazydazers/?yguid=213686209

Joanne