Skip to main content
Topic: European exchange this Summer 2010? (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
European exchange this Summer 2010?
Yahoo Message Number: 105476
Dear Friends,
 Would you like to do a European motorhome exchange this coming summer?  A nice family in Spain just sent me an email this morning- they want to go to Canada in July and August. (I'd think that anyone closer to Canada than Texas would be a bonus).

Motorhome Exchanges don't have to be simultaneous, so you could check on spring or fall dates if you prefer Europe then (which I recommend rather than summer).

They are both High School teacher with 3 kids, a 23' two-year old motorhome.
It's a diesel like our Irish motorhome, which got 22 mpg!  Their English was excellent in the email, but Spanish would be a bonus for you, I'd think.
Spain is a really nice central location for exploring the continent too, particularly pleasant if you go in the spring when the northern Europe is chilly.

Just sharing a great opportunity - let me know if you're interested.  My friend Nathalie, who I met in France, has arranged an RV with some nice Canadians for next summer already.  It is a great deal!

We had a fabulous time last summer and I highly recommend the experience.
Using Frequent Flier miles (and points from AmEx), we got free flights and had a great time meeting our nice exchange family.

Email me at HillFamily55 @ earthlink . net (remove the spaces) and I'll connect you up with them, along with offering some tips on what to ask before you commit.  Also I have a Motorhome Exchange Contract you can use for your exchange.  It's a great opportunity for a lucky adventure traveler!

Tessa in TX

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]