Skip to main content
Topic: safety, etc., eternabond (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
safety, etc., eternabond
Yahoo Message Number: 105132
Andy you had me laughing out loud...so too did other replies. Didn't mean to advocate something bad, just thought it was an idea to mull over.

Me, I HAVE a big Dobergal travel companion. She barks, she growls, and she doesn't need to standon the couch to see out the window. Big bowl, yup...no boots, but she's the real thing.
 I've always thought a good dog was a better deterrent than just about any other...as you point out, when things do happen, they happen FAST. By the time I would know I needed to defend myself from someone, it'd probably be too late to grab anything.

I will look into the small easily carried and concealable pepper canisters. Good advice

And I ordered your CD yesterday...grin!
 And my eternabond was ordered two years ago--haven't needed to re-do the seams, just wanted to do so--been unable to find the time and energy to do it myself. So, testing it is a VERY good idea!! Thanks for the tip.

Gini Free and Junah-Dober Gal Celie and Nihm, Tonkinese kitlets "Kooch" the little red LD that could "Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gini Free and Junah, canine xtrodinaire
"CHERRYOTTE" our little red home on wheels
"Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional."

Re: safety, etc., eternabond
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 105135
I've always thought a good dog was a better deterrent than just about any other
Couldn't agree with you more about a dog, Gini. As soon as our dogs ears stand up, we know something is going on. When she barks she perceives a threat of some type.
She's our early warning system.

Ed