Skip to main content
Topic: Missing messages? (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Missing messages?
Yahoo Message Number: 104377
Sorry to use bother you all, but I am not getting any lifewithlazydaze messages and I know they are out there.  Before we left for Washington I went to Yahoo groups and turned off email other wise we would come home to hundreds.  I have done this before and I could always get them back.  No luck this time.  I have tried several times restarted the Mac, but still no luck.  Any ideas?  Thank you.  Gene

Re: Missing messages?
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 104378
Sorry to use bother you all, but I am not getting any lifewithlazydaze messages and I know they are out there.  Before we left for Washington I went to Yahoo groups and turned off email other wise we would come home to hundreds.  I have done this before and I could always get them back.  No luck this time.

There was a message posted to one of my Yahoo Groups yesterday (perhaps this one?)  that Yahoo was having problems with this and other matters.  Don't know when it will be cleared up.  In the meantime, guess you'll have to read the messages at the website.

Linda Hylton http://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=1167 http://earl-linda.blogspot.com/
Linda Hylton

Re: Missing messages?
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 104381
I am having trouble with yahoo groups, too.? I recently joined another forum and I am not getting any emails.? I went to yahoo groups and checked and reset a third groups email setting.? From that third email group setting (a very old one SOB, just to check/verify emails) I am getting daily postings.? From this group, I am getting postings; from the first, new to me group, I am NOT getting postings.? If there is an answer out there, please share it with me, too!

Carol & Mz. Happy Daze, @ home in Eugene, OR ++++++++++++++++++
  Subject: [LD] Missing messages?

Sorry to use bother you all, but I am not getting any lifewithlazydaze messages and I know they are out there.  Before we left for Washington I went to Yahoo groups and turned off email other wise we would come home to hundreds.  I have done this before and I could always get them back.  No luck this time.  I have tried several times restarted the Mac, but still no luck.  Any ideas?  Thank you.  Gene

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]