Skip to main content
Topic: Ciao Friends! We're home (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Ciao Friends! We're home
Yahoo Message Number: 103898
We're baaaack- had an AMAZING trip and happy to be home now.  Arrived last Friday, looking worse than my passport pic, so time to come home.

13 months + 28 countries + 36,000 miles + 3 kids = 1 tired Mom

No breakdowns, accidents, robberies, pickpockets, or medical emergencies- A blessed trip indeed!

Our delightful Irish RV Exchange family, the Behans, are touring the U.S. in Ciao now and she seems to be doing great for them.

I highly recommend a European RV exchange.  Andy was right- our American motorhomes are too wide for using over there (ooo, that was hard to admit).
:)   Plus, the price (free) was right.

But I now feel like a fish out of water without an RV.  Withdrawal shakes until Ciao comes home in mid-August.

Good thing we have the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta coming up in October! Whoo-hooo!  Can't wait!

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement for our trip.  You guys are the BEST!

By the way, all the kids got accepted back into their same school, although Jazy's now chosen to go to the local high school instead.  So I guess it's a blessing that they wouldn't hold their spots, as we now don't feel obligated to send her there.  It all worked out in the end.

Really missed you all!

Tessa, back in lovely Texas

Ciao Baby!  '92 MB

www.travbuddy.com/tessahill/blogs

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Ciao Friends! We're home
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 103907
Hello Tessa & Family.
Perhaps at Balloon Fiesta you could put on a little dog & pony show for all of us. Carol & I would enjoy hearing about your Great Adventure.
What an amazing journey.
See you there: Ed & Carol

Re: Ciao Friends! We're home
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 103929
That's excellent news, Tessa!  And you got back just in time to enjoy a real Texas heat wave.

Sharon N.

Crossville, TN