Trava-saks & overcab beds
Yahoo Message Number: 103378
In a message dated 6/16/2009 9:13:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  writes:

I like  my Trava-sak, works good, lasts a long time.  Bax

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Trava-saks & overcab beds
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 103383
We had a 99 26RB and used the Trava-saks. They are neat to use and easy to store. We had the overhead bed and opposing sofas. We had two twin Trava-saks that we used on the sofas as our sleeping set-up. In the morning, we'd roll them up and place them in the overhead berth- quick and easy. When traveling with our two older grandchildren, one would sleep in the overhead and the other on the dining table bed. Both were in their teens and had no problems with either berth, they actually fought over the overhead, so we had to work out a rotation. They would come with their sleeping bags which worked well and also fit in the overhead berth with no problems.
 While we currently have a 30IB, there are times when we wish we would have stayed with the 26/27RB.

Bob in Florida

__

Re: Trava-saks
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 103384
Regarding trava-saks and the LD factory equivalent-- One reason they don't "bunch up" or otherwise misbehave like sleeping bags is because  each corner has diagonal straps to hold the bedding in place on the mattress.  I'm not sure everyone knows about this "feature", so I thought it was worth mentioning.
 We sleep on the sofa made into a queen -- it probably takes us all of two minutes to set up for bed at night and about the same time to put everything back in the morning.

/noel/