Skip to main content
Topic: Alaskan Visitors (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Alaskan Visitors
Yahoo Message Number: 103324
Just had a nice but brief chat with 2 touring Lazy Daze:  Pat from California and (oh rats, I've forgotten her name--old age at work) from Mass.  The latter was the lady who Bumper helped with the refer door that fell off, and we all learned not to overload the door!  Bumper:  its still doing fine, and she is sooo thankful of your kind help.  Connie and I saw them head down the Chena Pump Road last week from our summer condo, and today they were in the Fred Meyer parking lot, so we swung around, pulled in, and welcomed them to  The Great Land.  Great folks having a dandy time--as it should be!  Hooray for them!

Connie and Carl 23 1/2 TK--"The Red Baron" with a bobble headed moose named Manfred

Re: Alaskan Visitors
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 103332
Just had a nice but brief chat with 2 touring Lazy Daze:  Pat from California and (oh rats, I've forgotten her name--old age at work) from Mass.
Pat Macias should you cross paths again.

Joe Hamm

Re: Alaskan Visitors
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 103359
"Just had a nice but brief chat with 2 touring Lazy Daze:  Pat from California and (oh rats, I've forgotten her name--old age at work) from Mass.  The latter was the lady who Bumper helped with the refer door that fell off, and we all learned not to overload the door!  Bumper:  its still doing fine, and she is sooo thankful of your kind help.  Connie and I saw them head down the Chena Pump Road last week from our summer condo, and today they were in the Fred Meyer parking lot, so we swung around, pulled in, and welcomed them to  The Great Land.  Great folks having a dandy time--as it should be!  Hooray for them!"

Connie and Carl 23 1/2 TK--"The Red Baron" with a bobble headed moose named Manfred
That would be Calicia Hardin, I believe.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB