Skip to main content
Topic: Tim Pease, Superman (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic
Tim Pease, Superman
Yahoo Message Number: 102559
In retrospect, I was crazy to buy a 24 year old motorhome over 1,000 miles away, sight unseen, never having driven one, and being such a fraidycat I couldn't even talk myself into getting on a plane to L.A.. But as you know, So Cal is where most used LD's are located.
 Enter Tim Pease http://www.extramilerv.com/ to the rescue. He inspected, repaired and even delivered my Lazy Daze from So Cal to Eugene. From there,  I  had a wonderful drive up the Oregon Coast in my wonderful new (old) 1985 22' multiplan- and "The Beagle" is now in its new home in Hood Canal WA.
 All I did was find it on Craigslist.  Tim did the rest, from a thorough inspection to picking up the coach, repairing what needed to be repaired and outsourcing what needed to be outsourced - then driving it most of the way up at a fraction of the transporters' estimate. Very trustworthy, very reasonable and very personable to deal with. I was extremely lucky to have found him.
 My thanks to Tim for a job well done and my thanks to the nice people here who told me about him.  I'm pleased to add my thumbs-up to their recommendation.

Francine

Re: Tim Pease, Superman
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 103647
Francine - just saw your post!  We purchased a '99 26.5 MB last July and had Tim inspect it and freshen it up (he fixed a lot of little stuff and provided us with great advice - we are first time RVers). Needless to say, the rig wworks just great and Tim was very helpful in helping us with the transition.

And, he's a great guy!!

Bill Courtney

Francine

Thats just awsome, I hope you get much joy out of this RV....
Garry

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 5:49 PM, robozilla2  wrote:

In retrospect, I was crazy to buy a 24 year old motorhome over 1,000 miles away, sight unseen, never having driven one, and being such a fraidycat I couldn't even talk myself into getting on a plane to L.A.. But as you know, So Cal is where most used LD's are located.
 Enter Tim Pease http://www.extramilerv.com/ to the rescue. He inspected, repaired and even delivered my Lazy Daze from So Cal to Eugene. From there, I had a wonderful drive up the Oregon Coast in my wonderful new (old) 1985 22' multiplan- and "The Beagle" is now in its new home in Hood Canal WA.
 All I did was find it on Craigslist. Tim did the rest, from a thorough inspection to picking up the coach, repairing what needed to be repaired and outsourcing what needed to be outsourced - then driving it most of the way up at a fraction of the transporters' estimate. Very trustworthy, very reasonable and very personable to deal with. I was extremely lucky to have found him.
 My thanks to Tim for a job well done and my thanks to the nice people here who told me about him. I'm pleased to add my thumbs-up to their recommendation.

Francine