Skip to main content
Topic: 1990 lazydaze (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic
1990 lazydaze
Yahoo Message Number: 99592
hello iam new to this site and to R.V's so anyway i have a 1990 and it needs some work i just installed a new floor and pulled out the old refrigerator it was bad so for know we put a plug only in i know this is wrong cause we cant use it when we travel see what happened is my mother-in-law gave us the motorhome and we already had to spend alot on replacing the wood in the bathroom now i see that in thecoach next to the door under the window is rotten to so here goes more money anyway she plugged the R.V into a 240 volts instead of 110 volts, the ac heater dont work the refrig did not work and everything else did so we need help replacing the equipment any help would be great and thanks

Re: 1990 lazydaze
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 99606
will thats what i want to do but does the factory do the frame work or do i need to take it to the same guy that did the back and do all the windows come out like the back one screws on the inside and were do i get the rubber for the inside

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 99608
"will thats what i want to do but does the factory do the frame work or do i need to take it to the same guy that did the back and do all the windows come out like the back one screws on the inside and were do i get the rubber for the inside"
Buster? - is that your name?  Why don't you call the LD factory and find out.  909-627-1103

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 99611
will thats what i want to do but does the factory do the frame work or do i need to take it to the same guy that did the back and do all the windows come out like the back one screws on the inside and were do i get the rubber for the inside

Do you have a name? Can you give more explaination?  Most of us like to know who we are responding to

Judy Wms.

Blue '07 RB  "Dog Daze"

And all the fur kids

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]