Skip to main content
Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
Yahoo Message Number: 98126
and to those of you who are out in their LD's today, have a joyful Holiday week. Mari

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 98129
A happy, happy and merry, merry to all of you, no matter what you celebrate!

Larry Temporally parked in Morgan Hill, getting ready to pick my Mother up and have Xmas dinner at my cousin's place.
Tomorrow, we are off to Death Valley to be with our other 'family', the LDers.
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 98130
Hey Friends!  We're with fellow LD'ers, Sharon and Bill, here on Mexico's beautiful Costa Esmerelda!

We are headed home!  Ned is with us and after picking him up in Managua Airport, dealing with the police immediately after (does that guy wait on the flights from Houston each day?), we were ready the next morning to head for home with Ned, who wondered why we were dealing with that stress (I had to wonder sometimes myself).

Good move, we think and we're enjoying the great blessing of being together.  We don't regret the experience for a minute though.  We'll just have to see Costa Rica and Panama another day, as well as the western part of Mexico.  In the meantime, we're looking forward to a few months relaxing at home.
 Headed out to the beach- having a blast.  I finally got internet from 12.12.08 and have updated our blog.

Hugs to my Lazy Daze Family!

Tessa, Costa Esmerelda, Mexico
www.travbuddy.com/tessahill/blogs