Skip to main content
Topic: AC Question- no power to unit? (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
AC Question- no power to unit?
Yahoo Message Number: 97792
Hola Amigos from Guatemala!  Guatemala is nice- we're having a good time.
All is well.  The kids are so thrilled here at Finca Ixobel.  Jazy and Lia went horseback riding this morning!  We get home cooked dinners for $6 and breakfast with smoothies of raspberries and milk.

I think there are mangoes on the tree here- I'm going to ask to pick one so I can check that off my 100 Things To Do list!  People are really nice and speak English here; it's like a nice youth hostel.  There are hammocks everywhere.  Delightful!

Hey, I do have a quick question- my A/C on the coach won't come on.  No power at all.  Is there a fuse somewhere?  It won't work on generator either- no lights, nothing- not even a flicker of power going to it.

I don't think it is low electricity because the generator works fine and the AC didn't work on 30 amp (the one time we got 30 amp in Mexico).  It also worked fine when Mike Sylvester did a check of it at the Balloon Fiesta in October.  I haven't used it in about a month and then when I went to turn it on- nothing.  Is there a plug somewhere?

If anyone knows, please shoot me an email at HillFamily55 @ earthlink. net (remove the spaces) and hopefully I'll get internet again soon.  It is certainly a celebration when we are lucky enough to find it!

Having a great time- wish you were here- hugs to all!

:-) Tessa in Guatemala

www.travbuddy.com/tessahill/blogs (See Part II blog)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]