Skip to main content
Topic: Northwest Maintenance Recommendations (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Northwest Maintenance Recommendations
Yahoo Message Number: 89663
Judy, I live across the Columbia River from Portland, OR. and read your first post. The only response I could have offered would have been a negative, since I've not had any personal interaction with "RV "repair" shops in the NW . . . and so I left it to others who may have. That said, I went through my notes and found the following msg. numbers that might be of some direction: #75491, 57839, 46793, 42127.
Be sure to look through the:  Home Page >  Data Base > Maintenance/Installation Facilities.  I saw a number of places I'd heard  'second hand'  were good. Here's a short cut:

http://tinyurl.com/3xxknd You may have heard rumor that it rains in the NW during the Winter months. Not confirming or denying this . . . but in defense of my fellow Northwest LD brothers and sisters who, like myself, are not currently at home, but are far a-field in drier and warmer and sunnier places - such as in CA. or AZ. or NM. or TX. and even Baja. "We" don't always have daily internet access and consequently messages can get over looked. In fact one of my pet peeves is the sometimes vague subject heading of the message itself. This is compounded as the same subject heading is used and re used - even though the topic/message has gone off in another direction. I would bet that Art's wonderful search engine could functions much more efficiently if the "subject" heading were changed to reflect what was last written.
So as others have suggested, don't be shy, keep on asking.

Bill Atkins

02 RB

"Merlot"