Skip to main content
Topic: Need a good RV guy in the northwest (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Need a good RV guy in the northwest
Yahoo Message Number: 89656
Does anyone know of a really good RV guy in the northwest….preferably east of the Cascades, but I would travel for a good one.  I need several things installed (mostly electrical).  I live in north Idaho.  Wish I were closer to “The RV Guy” in New Mexico as you all seem to really like him.

Thank you,

Judy Wms.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Need a good RV guy in the northwest
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 89659
"Judy Williams"  wrote:
 Does anyone know of a really good RV guy in the northwest….preferably east of the Cascades, but I would travel for a good one.
-- If none of the service places in the Database reference work for you, you might try this:
 http://rvservicereviews.com/StateList.asp?state=ID

If this doesn't work out, you might try (as Larry suggested) the
www.rv.net message board; a post to the "Technical" forum (or even "General RVing Issues"; people don't always post in the categories one might expect) might bring a recommendation.

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 89664
"Does anyone know of a really good RV guy in the northwest..preferably east of the Cascades, but I would travel for a good one.  I need several things installed (mostly electrical).  I live in north Idaho."

If you don't come up with anyone else, you might try Freedom RV in Spokane, WA (they're listed in the Maintenance/Installation Facilities in the Group's Database).  They fixed an electrical problem we had on our Lazy Daze back in 2004 (see my message #42127 from 8/18/04).  Their phone number is 509-921-9977, and the person we dealt with was Ron Adams.

Linda Hylton http://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=1167 http://earl-linda.blogspot.com/
Linda Hylton

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 89667
Does anyone know of a really good RV guy in the
northwest….preferably east

of the Cascades, but I would travel for a good one.  I need
several things

installed (mostly electrical).  I live in north Idaho.  Wish I
were closer

to "The RV Guy" in New Mexico as you all seem to really like him.

Thank you,

Judy Wms.

Try Top o Hill RV in Aurora, Oregon.  We have been using them for years.

http://www.topohillrv.com/

Marvin Newberg, OR

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 89683
You may have heard rumor that it rains in the NW during the Winter months. Not confirming or denying this . . . but in defense of my fellow Northwest LD brothers and sisters who, like myself, are not currently at home, but are far a-field in drier and warmer and sunnier places - such as in CA. or AZ. or NM. or TX. and even Baja. "We" don't always have daily internet access and consequently messages can get over looked. In fact one of my pet peeves is the sometimes vague subject heading of the message itself. This is compounded as the same subject heading is used and re used - even though the topic/message has gone off in another direction. I would bet that Art's wonderful search engine could functions much more efficiently if the "subject" heading were changed to reflect what was last written.
So as others have suggested, don't be shy, keep on asking.

Bill Atkins

02 RB
 Thank you everyone who responded.  All suggestions were good and very helpful.  I probably ought to take lessons from Bill Atkins, Tessa,  (and others) on having more patience (not one of my virtues) and writing my messages so that they are easily distinguishable.  Some people can slap you with a wet noodle and even make you smile at the same time

Judy Wms.
’07  Blue  RB  “Dog Daze” and all the fur kids

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 89695
"Need a good RV guy..."

Judy Wms.
Easy solution there Judy, contact Marial Gertz, who organizes the LD folks at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, schedule an appointment with Mike Sylvester and get yourself down there to have him do the work on site. You can either watch an expert while he does your work or watch the balloons overhead, your choice.

Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Jiggs
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!