Skip to main content
Topic: Stars at Night, are Big and Bright... (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Stars at Night, are Big and Bright...
Yahoo Message Number: 89282
Howdy!  Coming to you from the starlit skies of the headquarters of the first meeting of the Rodeo Queens of the "Cowgirls of Lazy Daze"! Virginia and I are having a great time out here near Brenham, TX!  We sure wish y'all were here.
 We've posted our most charming pictures in the Ciao Baby photo album (or under "New Photos" on the home page link).
 I've gotten to see the gorgeous new Starr and you should just see what the amazing and industrious Virginia is doing with her wardrobe.
We've also indulged in famous Blue Bell ice cream and eaten ourselves silly!

Hope you're all having as much fun as us!

Tessa in TX '92 Ciao Baby!

Re: Stars at Night, are Big and Bright...
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 89285
Howdy!  Coming to you from the starlit skies of the headquarters of the first meeting of the Rodeo Queens of the "Cowgirls of Lazy Daze"!
Glad you are all having fun, sounds like too much fun!

Tell Virginia Kent says Hello!

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 89288
Tessa and Virginia,

NO, we are not having as much fun as you are!  You look like you're having way too much fun. ;^)  You go, girls!

Sharon N.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 89289

NO, we are not having as much fun as you are!  You look like you're having way too much fun. ;^)  You go, girls!

Sharon N.
Hey Sharon - Now, Tessa and I don't like hearing your not having fun - Your just gona' have to get yourself a Cowgirl Hat and come on 'n join us ;o)

Hey - Kent - Big ole Texas Hello -
 & Yes y'all the STARS are brilliantly bright tonight in the sky here in Texas over Ciao Baby & Starr & we "Cowgirls of Lazy Daze" Queens of the Rodeo are having one super grand time -

Wish y'all were here - Deep in the Heart of Texas Virginia Starr & Midnight Roadie http://travelingstarr.blogspot.com/