Skip to main content
Topic: Steve's assistant (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic
Steve's assistant
Yahoo Message Number: 89075
As a member of the "instant" LazyDaze board of directors, I nominate Andy Baird as Steve's able assistant. Of course, I could just as well nominate Joan, or Larry, or numerous other individuals that have helped me via their replies on this board. But, deep in all of our hearts, the number one dynamo that could do *both* jobs at the LD factory is none other than....Tessa!

Imagine...Stars of Texas interiors.... :-D

Chuck 97RB Skye Des Moines

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Steve's assistant
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 89080
...I nominate Andy Baird as Steve's able assistant. Of course, I could just as well nominate...numerous other individuals that have helped

me...on this board. But, deep in all of our hearts, the number one dynamo that could do *both* jobs at the LD factory is none other than....Tessa!

Imagine...Stars of Texas interiors.... :-D

Chuck,97RB Skye, Des Moines
I Second that vote for Tessa

She is "QUEEN OF THE RODEO COWGIRLS" ;O)

Virginia central Texas Starr & Midnight Roadie http://travelingstarr.blogspot.com/

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 89084
"I second that vote for Tessa"
 Me too! Tessa gets my vote--she has more energy than any two people I know. ;-)

Andy Baird http://www.andybaird.com/travels/
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 89091
Tessa not only gets my vote, I want one of those "Stars of Texas interiors"!

Sharon N.

In Livingston, TX, but my heart is "Deep in the heart of Texas"

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 89093

BUT!!!
Wouldn't LD have to move their operation to Texas???  But Tessa would whip 'em all into shape, sell 10 LD's per day, smile and have dinner ready too!!

See the rep you've gotten, girl???

Go Tessa!!

Lisa and Blue can't sleep in AZ

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 89103
..... smile and have dinner ready too!!

See the rep you've gotten, girl??? Go Tessa!!

Lisa and Blue - can't sleep in AZ
& while their Smiling - Say "Thank you very much we appreciate your business" as they shake hands with each customer who has bought a new coach!!!! - -

In my dreams is only where that happened ;o) Now a good down home Texas Barbecue dinner would make things even sweeter ;o)
 Great Idea Lisa + Texas is more centrally located for convenience of service too - your on to something here!!!!

Virginia central TEXAS Starr & Midnight Roadie http://travelingstarr.blogspot.com/

Re: Steve's assistant (& TX Hill Country report, etc)
Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 89149
Haha!  Thanks for the good laugh. (shaking head)
 Hey!  Just got back from the Hill Country.  Barry Barnes, don't worry for a second on your jaunt down to Panama.  Everything's a-ok in the great home state.

Enjoyed Guadeloupe River SP and Bastrop SP, which I'll be sure to update in our campgrounds database:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/lifewithalazydazerv/database>
 Virginia and I are meeting Thursday in Brenham (at Artesian CG- come if you can!) - can't wait!  These Cowgirls of Lazy Daze are scoping out the terrain for the Fall GTG of the South Central group, which we just joined. It's going to be a real hoe-down!

http://home.nctv.com/ld/>

I think the SC group includes Texans and those who want to be Texans.  :)

We're looking forward meeting everyone at the April Spring GTG near Texarkana.
 While I blather on, I saw my parent's 2004 SOB, a Minnie-Winnie with 2 slide outs.  Now it is NO Lazy Daze, but I was green with envy over that living room slide out.  Five (getting bigger) people and 2 dogs in our 26.5 rig look like a game of "traffic" where you have to move one person at a time.  It might be worth $19,000 to add a slide-out and still have an LD.  Don't tell Steve I said that.  I might not get the job!
 Tessa in TX (dealing with computer problems that throwing it out the window just didn't seem to fix!)

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 89151
Good heaven's NO!  :)  I'm just getting fat and lazy.  I really meant the KIDS are getting bigger.
Heehee! Funny (and scary), Tessa

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 89173
Thanks, Tessa, for all you informative postings and pictures.  I noticed you, and several other people, changed the faucet at the kitchen sink.  Did you need to get an RV faucet?  Where did you find yours?  Ours appears to be leaking a little and thought we might change it.

Linda in Prescott, AZ

Linda's kitchen faucet
Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 89175
Hey Linda!  We got our faucet for a song off Ebay.

I will find my old message detailing it and will store it