Skip to main content
Topic: Wish me Luck ! (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Wish me Luck !
Yahoo Message Number: 89054
Hello all, It's been a long time since I last posted. Starting Friday I'll be in "Ebns Drm" full time. Going to Try to stay within 100 miles of my daughter. But enough distance to do some prosecting and poking around in the desert.
Jim Gilmore aka Ebob Betta

Re: Wish me Luck ! - to Jim Gilmore
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 89060
"Hello all, It's been a long time since I last posted. Starting Friday I'll be in "Ebns Drm" full time. Going to Try to stay within 100 miles of my daughter. But enough distance to do some prosecting and poking around in the desert."

Jim Gilmore aka Ebob Betta
Hey, Jim.  Good for you and congratulations on your finally getting your independence.  As I recall it's been a couple of years since you started posting about SS issues and then finally acquiring your LD.
You had lots of questions back then about your new-to-you LD.  Have you finally got it in shape?  What have you done to it to prepare for fulltiming?  Have you picked out any favorite spots in the desert to boondock in?  How about an update?  We're pretty nosey here on this forum.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: Wish me Luck !
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 89069
Congratulations, Jim!  I know it's been a long haul, but it sounds like you're ready to go enjoy life in your refurbished LD, and maybe strike it rich in the desert. ;^)

Have fun!

Sharon N.