Skip to main content
Topic: Beeping in a 26'MB! Can't find it!!!Help! (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
Beeping in a 26'MB! Can't find it!!!Help!
Yahoo Message Number: 88602
Hi Folks Hope someone out there can help! There is a very slow beep coming from the lounge area of my 26'MB. It is a single beep spaced erratically 5 minutes or more apart. I have searched, removed batteries from all sorts of things in that area. I've also checked the batteries of the smoke & CO2 detectors & can find nothing.
Has anyone else experienced this? Does someone have a fix?

Thanks tons, Pat

Re: Beeping in a 26'MB! Can't find it!!!Help!
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 88660
Hey Pat,
 Someone on here who found a timer stuck behind a kitchen drawer.  Do you have a hidden timer somewhere whose batteries might be running out?
 One more thought... I'd be very suspicious if Steve of Lazy Bones fame was hanging around your rig lately, if he's looking at such products as the "Annoy-A-Tron" mentioned

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 88664
Just a thought Pat, disconnect the coach batteries and see if it continues. If it doesn't continue you have isolated it to something with

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 88681
Pat, If you have the factory installed 400 watt inverter for your TV it could be the sound you are hearing. It will beep when the house batteries get low. It is located under your refer, behind the lowest cupboard, behind the partition mounted vertically on the wall.
Steve

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 88683
sorts of things in that area. I've also checked the batteries of the smoke & CO2 detectors & can find nothing.
How about the propane detector?

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 88688
Thanks Folks
 Found the beep! Coming from my Acurite wireless thermometer that I've used for years. Don't know why but plan to call them today! Pat

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 88689
"  wrote: Found the beep! Coming from my Acurite wireless thermometer that I've used for years.
--- Maybe it just needs a new battery?

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 88690
"  wrote: Found the beep! Coming from my Acurite wireless thermometer that I've used for years.
--- Maybe it just needs a new battery?

Joan
Did it, by chance, get its low (or high) temperature alarm set?

Linley

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 88718
According to the tech that called me, the unit beeps when there is unusual interference. Since it has happened since I've changed sites that might make sense. It'll be interesting to see if it still happens when I move on Feb. 1!